Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 sprockets
Question about this product?
Info taxes, term and conditions
Tell a friend
* Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
* Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
* 4 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
* Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
* Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
* Alloy cassette lockring
* For Super Narrow 10-speed HG chains
* Weight: 163 grams for 11-23 tooth
Super lightweight 10-speed cassette with a rigid alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes. Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
Available technical data: