Info taxes, term and conditions
Tell a friend
WHAT IS IT?
The first ASSOS cycling-specific high performance rainShell knickers and long pants.
Composition: PA 60%, EA 24%, PU 13%, CF 3%
Size: S, M, L, XL, XLG, TIR
All Season, but especially useful in colder riding conditions.
HOW TO USE IT?
Use it as your protective outer shell over your ASSOS shorts / knickers / tights in rainy
or wet riding conditions.
Ideally used in combination with the rS.sturmPrinz (rainshell jacket), rainBootie, rain- Glove and rainCap, making it the perfect anti-rain outfit. In extreme conditions, in order to protect your lower leg as well, you can combine the hK.sturmNuss with the ASSOS
after-Snowbootie or opt for the hL.sturmNuss, which features full-length protection.
Born from the idea to create an ultra-compact lower-body leg protection garment that can insulate you intelligently, without hindering any of your movements.
- Central panels most exposed to rain are made out of TRITON 2019 to ensure maximum protection. Side panels are made from 4-way stretch TRITON 0017 ultralight to ensure the sturmNuss follows your pedaling movements.
- The sturmNuss knicker features siliconized calf grippers, patterned to fall just below the kneecap.
- The sturmNuss longPant features a cleverly engineered lower calf zipper construction that enables the rider to put on / take off easily but ensures a snug, protected fit once on the bike.
- Both feature the ASSOS half-short specific waistband construction to eliminate unnecessary pressure on your abdomen.
- Taped seams where it makes sense.
Racing Cut. Ergonomically pre-shaped. Tailored to fit the body in the cycling position.
Clicks on, then follows without restricting your movements.
- Main fabric featured is TRITON (two versions), a brand new family of water protection fabrics, a custom-made ASSOS Textile Laboratory development specifically engineered for the ASSOS clima.X product range.
The ASSOS Textile Laboratory custom-made TRITON series of fabrics provide a superior impermeability / vapor permeability ratio. The TRITONS are able to adapt to changes in ambient temperatures thanks to flexible membrane barrier technology.
When the temperature is low, the membrane reduces permeability, helping retain body heat. As the temperature inside the garment rises, the membrane opens its pores, allowing accelerated vapor transfer. The TRITONS are textile compounds. This means the precious TRITON membrane inside is being protected by specific outer and inner fabric layers that ensure the process of staying dry from the inside as well the outside elements of vapor and water.
For the hL.sturmNuss, two variants of Triton are being used. The central panel features the heavier, more robust and more resistant TRITON 2019 fabric, whereas the side panels use the ultra light and extremely elastic TRITON 0017 textile.
Construction Triton 2019 microThin triple-layer, vapor-sensitive
Weight m2 163 g/m2
Membrane microporous hydrophilic
- body temperature response
- flexible barrier function
Impermeability YES 14.900mm H20
Moisture Permeability 8.700/26 - 19.100/36 g/m2/24hrs
Inverter Cup method
Variable Thermoflex Membrane - RET -16
Advantages low volume / high protection / silent fabric
Available technical data: